Virtual Boss Michael Brodie talks about the 7 things your wealthy competitors know about business growth.
Things you're going to learn include:
- It takes action and persistence: (Here my story from when I was a 19-year-old kid with 42 staff and a chain of shops despite "educated professionals" telling me I can't do it.
- Risk and Balls... Self-explanatory... yes! Common? No!
- Observation. Learn from other people's ideas. I'll show you how to pick the best and throw away the bad. (I'll share with you how I did it in the toy business. Observation made me more than $100,000 in 2 months aged 18)
- Leverage: You need to max out time and productivity by using the principles of compounding. Outsourcing, hiring virtual assistants and use leverage.
- Cut costs without compromising quality: I'm going to show you how to slice costs and still get the same skills. (2% and 5%, it all matters and I'm going to show you why and how).
- Revenue is key to growth (Or is it?): I'm going to explain what a very smart Jewish guy told me as a kid. "Michael, turnover is for vanity, and profit is for your sanity". I'll explain to you exactly what I mean.
- Focus on adding value: How I disrupted the whole Philippines outsourcing industry by creating www.virtualstaff.ph and how it all came by adding value and being obsessed with it.
Michael Brodie is a virtual boss and Filipino outsourcing expert. He is the founder of VirtualStaff.ph and head of franchise development at www.chanteaphilippines.com.
To find out more about Michael you can contact him at the following:
Remember to leave your comments below and give us a PLUS rating if you enjoyed it.