Job Description Personal Virtual Assistant Position Overview
Position Status: Permanent/ Full-time
Reporting Relationships: Reports to Business Owner/ Office Manager
Expected hours of work: Standard hours are 8:00 – 5:00 PST However the nature of this position may require time outside of standard hours.
Expected Salary Range: Negotiable, dependant upon demonstrated ability and previous experience. Salary structure will consist of a base salary plus bonuses based on the achievement of sales goals.
Role A dynamic and challenging role, as ‘Personal Virtual Assistant’ you will play an important part in the Avid ActionCOACH Team achieving their objective to obtain "World Abundance through business Re-education. You will be responsible for ensuring that our office is able to achieve their goal by assisting the sales and marketing departments daily with email blasts, mailing packets, and preparing documents and packets; scheduling, organizing and preparing for meetings with our office team, ordering office supplies/office furniture/sales literature; and putting systems in place to ensure the smooth operation of the office as a whole. An excellent communicator, you are able to build and maintain key relationships with the office staff and our current franchisees. Passionate, enthusiastic and motivated by success, a key focus of this role will be assisting the business in operating in a seamless fashion, identifying needs and completing tasks as they arise to assure that the office as whole can operate in an effective manner.
This position reports directly to the Business Owner and Office Manager. However, a strong relationship is also required with the Sales Coach and Master Coach in order to develop and close new business opportunities.
Keeping the Firm Office Team in Alignment, Focused and Motivated for the Common Goal. Enforcing the Firm Office Team to be On Time and present for upcoming events, seminars, meetings, etc. Responsibilities The focus of this position consists of the following areas:
2. Business Development & Lead Generation:
3. Our Clients:
4. Systems ▪ Ensure the smooth running of the office by systematizing routine office tasks and documenting procedures for these tasks, such as shipping procedures, mailing procedures, and accounting procedures. ▪ Creation and maintenance of an office filing system. Key Performance Indicators -
1. Accounting: ▪ Vendor invoices processed and paid before due date to avoid late fees and penalties. ▪ Invoices mailed to clients each month. ▪ KPI reports from coaches compiled and processed in time to ensure payment of marketing fees by the 5th of the month. ▪ Daily statistics recorded within 24 hours of receipt.
2. Business Development & Lead Generation: ▪ All materials and packets for meetings prepared and ready the morning of the event. ▪ Requests to send literature/packets to prospective clients received by 4:00 sent out the same day. ▪ Email blasts to prospective clients sent by 9:00 each morning. ▪ Sales literature and office supplies checked and ordered weekly. ▪ Travel arrangements booked to ensure receipt of best price available.
3. Our Clients: ▪ All documents received by Las Vegas/ML office prior to Coach attending training. ▪ New coaches added to all current spreadsheets/documents/systems within 5 days. ▪ Concerns/questions/problems received from our clients to be reported to Operations Manager within 24 hours. ▪ Send Birthday and Anniversary cards to all clients so that they are received prior to the event.
4. Systems: ▪ Procedures Manual to be written within 6 months of date of hire and updated monthly thereafter. ▪ Filing System to be designed and implemented within 6 months of date of hire. Future Possibilities & Career Development Personal Development & Training Computer classes as needed. Career Development It is envisaged that this role may grow into the following areas: Operations Manager – responsible for the administrative assistants for all of the companies of Avid ActionCOACH!
Personal Attributes & Qualifications Essential:
Ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
Highly motivated and focused.
Alignment with the ActionCOACH 14 Points of Culture.
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Organized and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management.
Attention to detail.
Naturally shows initiative and is solution focused.
Well presented and articulate.
Sound computer literacy skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Proficient with QuickBooks or another accounting software program. Desirable
An associate degree or equivalent experience.
Has been successful in office organization at prior companies.