We are looking to hire a virtual assistant. Bluntly, we are looking for a detail-oriented, perfectionist.
Please note: Work experience as a VA is not a must, but a plus.
Compensation: Starting at 200 AUD per month and increasing based on performance.
On any single day, you might do these types of tasks:
1) CRM — Responding to prospects who reach out to us every day to enquire about our services, pricing and availability
2) Scheduling appointments for our clients
3) Managing our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, tiktok and GMB)
4) Writing blog posts related to our industry. Some topics will be given to you by us
5) Transcribing skills (Transcribing audios and videos)
6) Great verbal and communication skills in English
7) Available to respond quickly to our messages via WhatsApp during our office hours
8) Photo editing and video editing skills
9) Some SEO skills, like backlinking, are a bonus.
10) Maintaining our website (Adding links, modifying pages as per request)
I’m a fair employer. You will be given rewards when you don't expect it based on performance and resuts. You should enjoy talking to people, trying to resolve their issues, be friendly and approachable, and be fun to work with.
If you are not good at English and your environment is noisy, this job is not for you.
When applying for the job, please include 'Read the job description' as your application email subject line.
You can work anywhere in the Philippines.
This is a full-time role. You’ll start with 43 hours per week for 1 month of probationary period and then we’d discuss whether it makes sense to work for a long term together.
The main hours you should be available should match our main working hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays and 9:00am to 12:00pm on Saturdays in Australian time).