LF: Preschool teacher (Remote work full-time)
Work at the comfort of your home!
Degree in Early Childhood Education
Master's in Early Education is a plus
At least 5 years Experience in Teaching Early Childhood Education
Able to work from Mon to Sat 8am to 6pm. Day shift PHT
1. Plan, supervise and deliver the program in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of The Umonics Method.
2. Prepare and implement the programs and age-appropriate teaching aids.
3. Keep accurate records of children’s progress and address the children's educational and developmental needs individually.
4. Complete the progress reports of the children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for every child.
5. Communicate with parents online via the Connection Book at least once a week, weekly team newsletters and conferences.
6. Meet the parents online to address any concerns.
7. Train, guide supervise teachers.
8. Be familiarized with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals.
To apply, send resume with answers to the questions below at
1. What are your full computer specs? (only 12GB Ram and above. For those without 12GB RAM, must be willing to upgrade when signed on)
2. What is your current internet speed (Only 30mbps and above)
3. Do you have a laptop or desktop that you can dedicate fully to this job? This is Vital.
4. Are you working full-time or part-time? (We are currently looking for full-time employees for this position) We are only looking for employees that can dedicate the next 24 months to this job.)