Our growing agency is looking for a Socia Media appointment setter to reach out to prospects and set appointments for our sales team.
This position will focus on using Facebook and Linkedin to reach out to prospects, reply to those who respond, move the conversation forward to a discovery call, and set that appointment on the sales team's calendar.
You may be the ideal fit for this role if you are a driven team player who is experienced in connecting with people and able to lead a conversation to a sale.
You’ll start benefiting your first day, with top-level training, and be part of a team that will consistently challenge you to that next level.
We’re looking for a highly motivated A-Player who:
- has an ACTIVE and Facebook & LinkedIn Profile
- has previous experience in the outbound sales process
- is excellent with details and follow-thru to completion of projects
- is passionate about helping others reach new levels or goals
- has a strong ability to listen and understand what is needed
- is eager to learn and wants to make a difference (mission-driven)
- has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
You will spend about 80% of your time in communication via Linkedin in conversations with potential clients - so it’s important that you enjoy connecting with people.
Setters are expected to set a minimum of 15 appointments per week.
This position requires a minimum of 30 hours a week, but you may choose working hours between 8 am - 7 pm EST.
Compensation is hourly (for the time you spend actively working on messaging with prospects and relevant lead generation activities) as well as commissions of $100 for each sale our team closes from leads you generate. Payments are made on the 1st and 15th of every month.