We are seeking a full stack developer to design, build and maintain custom websites for Australian companies. You will also handle a variety of SEO-related tasks designed to improve the search engine performance of these websites.
• Create web design concepts and websites (based on information provided by client managers based in Australia) that will present a client's branding strategy and improve search visibility (including E-commerce).
• Work with SEO and content in mind to make sure websites are developed based on set strategies and goals.
• Ensure site compatibility across required browsers, platforms and devices.
• Ensure client websites are secure and safe from online attacks.
• Manage the writing of high-end code for online marketing campaigns eg. SEO, PPC and social media.
• Maintain websites including testing and identifying technical problems.
• Keep on top of new coding techniques and platforms with minimal supervision and ensure developments are shared with fellow web designers.
• Add and update site content (including video).
• Provide clear and concise communications with team members and client managers to facilitate a smooth workflow within the team.
• Using Streamtime software - update scheduling and job/time tracking to ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget.
• Follow departmental tasking, documentation, archiving, and reporting procedures.
• Coordinate with client managers to make sure that all tasks are up to date, of high quality and delivered on time.
• Problem solving and lateral thinking as part of a team or independently as required by a project.
• Documenting release and deployment procedures, and writing technical specifications as needed.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Career-focussed and driven to be the best at whatever they do.
• Excellent spoken and written English skills (UK English spelling – not American).
• Team player, with the confidence to work with, and guide other departments when necessary.
• Experience working in a web development team.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to deliver output efficiently without sacrificing quality.
• Can think ‘outside the square’ and adapt where necessary to successfully achieve a goal.
• Has a positive, pro-active attitude and keen attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Expert understanding of website design, coding, SEO and social media principles – and the associated software and technologies.
• Expert knowledge of website security tasks, methods, implementation and management.
• Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments where passion for customer engagement and great experience are at the forefront of all design & development.
• Ability to write, edit, and debug computer programs to achieve desired output.
Please provide examples of websites, media, content or online campaigns you have designed, created or managed and send your updated CV.