We are looking for a professional, energetic personal assistant for our Managing Director that will be available to work closely with him in delivering a range of projects. Whilst he runs our digital marketing agency, he is also about to embark on speaking engagements, interview series along with running business workshops etc. making him very busy and in need of assistance.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Proficient in Google docs, sheets and slides
- can transcribe dictation
- can organise an itinerary, including bookings of flights, hotels and venues etc.
- can organise and manage a Google calendar
- can manage emails, sorting, responding, prioritising etc.
- has a creative flair and reasonable design skills
- has the ability to conduct quality research and provide summary information
- has good communication skills, with a moderate to high command of the English language
- is available and on-call at all hours of the day (we envisage this to be a 38 hour per week role with the main times being 9am - 6pm Brisbane time)
- understands and is good with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter