The Project Manager will be responsible for executing, managing, outlining and developing engineering and operational projects for Real Estate IQ’s expansion. They may help design the project goals and success markers, determine how success will be measured and tracked. Project Managers also act as a liaison between the project team and upper level management.
They prepare and present progress reports and ensure the project is furthering organizational goals.
- Conduct standup meetings for engineering and data procurement teams.
- Ensure timely completion of projects and deadlines
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- At least 2 years experience in Project Management
- Knowledgeable with AWS, server management
- Familiarity with APIs, REST architecture, JSON
- Experience with the Agile development process, Jira/Freshdesk or other ticketing and project management system
- Excellent leadership skills
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Strong work ethics and professionalism
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with web-scraping
- Exposure to the Real Estate industry
Home Office Requirements:
- 100% Remote work
- Availability to work business hours in US Central Time
- Computer (at least Core i3 Processor, 4 GB RAM, Webcam)
- Home office with a private room and desk
- Reliable internet (5 MBPS minimum, 10 MBPS preferred with ability to go up to 50 MBPS).