We are an exciting and growing Sydney based branding and web design company. We work with growing Australian companies to help their brand be the best it can be..
We deliver branding and graphic design services, social media content, website redesigns, SEO, and ongoing website maintenance, for a select number of Australian businesses. We take pride in our work and value going the extra mile to leave a lasting impression.
We are currently looking for the right person to become a valued and respected team member as our Full-time WordPress developer and Web Master. Advanced experience is needed in website development, WordPress management. SEO optimisation (both onsite and offsite) is a bonus. You will be responsible for designing, developing and/or maintaining websites as part of our team.
You will be working alongside the business partners to deliver the best website experiences for our clients. As we are an Australian business, there are 6 overlapping hours during business hours that we want to be able to communicate in.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to:
1. Communicate clearly and honestly
3. Have a strong understanding and experience of SEO fundamentals and execution.
4. Have a strong eye for design, know how to use Photoshop/Illustrator.
5. Knowledge of onsite and offsite SEO will strengthen your profile.
6. Fluent English and copywriting experience is a bonus that will strengthen your profile.
7. We are looking for someone to be a part of our team. As such, any work completed must be done by yourself and not any third parties.
Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Completing time-sensitive tasks assigned daily.
- Ensuring monthly responsibilities are completed.
- Creating new WordPress websites from scratch on our staging host, fleshing out, designing live using prefered theme frameworks (Divi / Elementor).
- Working with current WordPress installs to add new functionality and updates.
- Cleaning up existing and old WordPress installs to bring them up to standards.
- Maintaining WordPress websites, completing backups, updates, security fixes, caching problems, formatting and design fixes, and adding new content.
- Helping flesh out our internal processes and build a strong operations team with your feedback and valued input.
- Other miscellaneous and odd jobs to help the business succeed.
We are looking for an ongoing relationship where you can grow with our business as a valued member of our team.
The candidate that will be successful will have experience in Web Design, WordPress Development, and SEO.