I am looking for an experienced General Virtual Assistant who is SMART, HONEST, works hard, self-motivated, a good person and cares about people. You must also be very familar in Kajabi. Please let me know in your response.
The majority of this business is based on online launches and building of digital products and events; webinars, and workshops. You would help with landing pages, the launch, follow-up, and on-boarding new customers. Eventually, perhaps fill broader skills of this growing business. This business is focused on helping people find peace and happier lives.
There can be strict deadlines at times. So you must be willing to commit 100% sometimes.
It’s important that you be RELIABLE in communication, keeping me posted on projects, (on Asana) and at times meeting with me directly on Zoom or Skype.
- Excellent English
- Very Familiar with Kajabi
- Capable of creating landing pages in Kajabi.
- Comfortable with people, kind.
- Can work well with a small team.
- Familiar with Social media (mostly Facebook and Instagram), and able to learn Facebook Ads, if needed.
- Proficient in Kajabi, Asana, Canva, Google Docs, LastPass, Stripe.
BENEFICIAL, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Website knowledge on WordPress. To transfer eventually from WP to Kajabi.
- Writing articles and blogs
- Familiar with minimal video and audio editing
- Time zone is Chicago, USA. "Central time zone" (CST) 13 hours behind Manila.
- Payment would start weekly likely through PayPal, but can be discussed.
- Approximately 10-15 hours a week to start.
If this sounds like you, and you feel called to be a part of a company that helps the world, reply to this job post with your Skype ID and *** include an inspirational quote that makes you happy.