As a Facebook Ads Manager, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Pinterest, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Instagram, Twitter as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
- Build and launch Facebook / Instagram Ads
- Help create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest
- Work with other departments product development, creative and merchandising) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Do Google Analytics analysis
- Help set up processes
- Have at least 4 hours overlap with US working time hours (Pacific Time 10am-6pm)