We are a small web and graphic design company with 6 office staff and 8 remote staff in the Philippines. We have been in operation since 2008.
If you are interested in applying, please read the following information thoroughly.
JOB TITLE: Web Developer / Programmer (specialising in WordPress and php)
TYPE OF POSITION: Full time (37.5 hours per week).
WORK TIME ZONE: We are in Perth (GMT +8) and our office hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm. We would prefer that at least 4 hours of your day overlaps with ours. Working hours are flexible, and can be negotiated once hired.
DAILY REPORTING AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- We use Time Doctor for keeping track of times on individual jobs
- We require all staff to submit a daily jobs report to update us on the status of currently open jobs in Basecamp
PROPOSED COMPENSATION: Negotiable based on experience, paid in two halves (on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month). We also honor the Filipino 13th month, and the Filipino national holidays
- Mobile phone with credit and able to sms if brownout/ blackout is experienced.
- Access to reliable internet and power.
DAILY WORK DESCRIPTION:
- Basecamp for project management of all jobs.
- Last Pass account for all websites utilising requiring login details.
- Jing (linked with Screencast account) for supplying screenshots and videos to explain scenarios.
- Google Drive (docs and sheets) for storing and sharing of files etc.
- Zoom for video calls between staff.
- Slack for internal communication.
- cPanel is the hosting control panel used in 99% of cases.
- VPNSecureMe account (with Australian dedicated IP address).
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- Applicant must have high organisational skills, be reliable, and be able to communicate effectively through basecamp and slack.
- WordPress (expert)
- php (highly experienced)
- css (highly experienced)
- basic Photoshop skills
- cpanel / MySQL
- wordpress admin data entry skills
- Internet research skills
If you are interested in applying for the job, please 3 provide the following: