Our client is a leading global digital marketing agency.
The Client is building a new Centre of Execution (COEx) in Manila. The COEx is a core component of Client’s global capability and a key benefit to their global clients – providing a standardized offering, consistent high level of delivery, and a competitive advantage vs. legacy operating structures.
• Build automation scripts to set up a system and execute testing on multiple application platforms (eg. web, mobile, and desktop)
• Assure the quality of assigned digital projects through a combination of manual and automated test strategies.
• Work in partnership with technology teams to decompose projects into smaller testable components and advise project managers on documentation needs.
• Integrate quality assurance into the overall agency process and ensure assigned projects meet the functional requirements, design specifications, and brand guidelines.
• Perform all aspects of testing, including: functional, regression, user acceptance testing, exploratory, and smoke testing.
• Utilize test management platform, Zephyr, in collaboration with managers and developers to write test plans, design test cases, develop test scripts, test conditions, test procedures, and expected results.
• Use knowledge of systems and technologies, as well as troubleshooting skills, to investigate defects to determine potential causes of failed tests.
• Carefully detailing issues within our defect tracking system (JIRA) and adhering to established workflows.
• Actively participate in continuous practice improvement.