We are a digital marketing agency located in Singapore. We are growing our team and looking for a suitable candidates to join us as Link Building Specialist. We have two positions available.
• Salary is negotiable
• Annual 13th month bonus
• Annual Leave: 7 days (will increase 1 day every year to maximum 14 days)
• Annual Sick Leave: 7 days (to submit medical certification from doctors)
• Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm (one hour lunch break)
• Public holidays: Will rest as per Singapore public holidays
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent SEO training and hands-on SEO experience
• 2-3+ years of proven experience in backlink building
• Advance knowledge in white-hat backlink building
• Good understanding of Google Webmaster Tools & Google Analytics
• Good Understanding of Local SEO
• Thorough understanding of the Google Algorithm, including Panda, Penguin, Caffeine, Mobilegeddon, Hummingbird, Possum and RankBrain
• Experience in the use of major social media channel such as Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest etc…
• HTML and Photoshop knowledge is a PLUS
REQUIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS
• Excellent written communication
• Able to work independently
• Organised and able to manage multiple projects at a time
• Has strong attention to details
• Passionate about SEO and Link Building
• Work with the SEO Specialist for our clients’ backlink building work
• Report to SEO Specialist with successes, progress and opportunities with daily log report.
• To manually build relevant and high quality backlinks /post content to high quality websites (Wikipedia, How-To website, Q&A websites, Yahoo Answers, Web 2.0 websites, directories, bookmarking, citations, social media pages, etc…)
• Perform email outreach to prospective websites using several tactics (skyscraper, ego-bait, round up posts etc...)
• Other SEO work as and when required
• Important Note: Using of any automatic content posting software and backlink building software will result in immediate termination.
• This is a work-from-home position. A quiet and private room to conduct work with no distractions is encouraged.
• Extremely reliable, fixed internet connection (DSL / Broadband) with a minimum speed of 1MBPS and good computer in an area without power outage problems
• The ability to work effectively from home on a full-time schedule with fixed hours
• Have a Skype ID, must be reachable during work hours
• Must provide working contact numbers
• Work with minimal supervision
• Installation of Desktop Monitoring software will be required
Interested applicants, please email your updated and detailed resumes in Word or PDF format including current and expected salary, and a recent photograph.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Interviews will be conducted via email and Skype.