I'm looking for a great full-time VA to help with these tasks among others:
1. FB group engagement
2. FB engagement on timeline and in messenger
3. Email marketing scheduling
4. LInkedin messaging
5. Linkedin engagement
7. Building landing pages on Clickfunnels (if you don't know how to do this, apply anyway).
8. Content Management
9. Youtube content placement and optimization.
YOU MUST HAVE A SECURE INTERNET CONNECTION AND RELIABLE COMPUTER
I'm looking fior someone who is a solid learner. I will be training you on all of this except for Clickfunnels, because I'm terrible at tech! So, would be good at simple tech and figuring stuff out.
It would be great if this person were easy to work with, really honest about hours worked, and more motivated about getting the work done, well and fast, instead of just clocking hours. And above all, just pleasant to work with. And someone who CARES about the work, my company and me.
A little bit about me:
I'm an online business coach. I work with coaches and service providers to scale them using social media selling. . I am really easy to work with if people do a good job. I'm not easy to work with if people are not honest about what is going on.
I have hired a few VA's from the Philippines, so I have experience with your lovely culture.
These are some good things about past and current VA's. If this is you, we might be a fit.
1. Checking in with me about what they are doing.
2. Asking me for more details if they were not clear on something.
3. Being very honest about time worked and working hard during their hours
4. Being pleasant to work with.
5. Very respectul
6. Caring about the work quality and the goals of my company as a whole.
To be really honest, these are the past issues I've had with past VA's, So if this sounds like you, we are not a fit.
1. Not working the hours they say have (I could tell because they were working on a computer that I can see through TeamViewer.)
2. Not being honest about mistakes that were made.
3. Wasting my time and energy dragging me into their personal problems.
4. Being late with their payment details and then demanding instant payment on a Sunday. (I don't work Sundays).
5. Not being clear when they don't understand something and doing a bad job. And having to do it over again.
6. Not telling me that they had an unreliable computer.
So, if you are able to be trained on all of the above tasks and sound like my kind of person, please apply and we'll have a zoom meeting.
Make sure to post your profile link in your application email.
I look forward to meeting you.