We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of our brand and “soft selling” our product by providing support to our social media audiences.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Work on increasing the number of followers and engagements and engagements in the social media platforms
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action (install our games)
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist. Extensive experience in Facebook is advantage
• Must be a gamer
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO (conversion rate optimization) and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• Working hours will start at 10 hours a week- flexible working hours between 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday Singapore time
• We use Hubstaff to track time
Applications without CV or resume will not be entertained. Thank you!