The ideal candidate will have a strong background in design and UX/UI in WordPress. Able to create sites and landing pages in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that thrives on collaboration and execution. This position requires a combination of WordPress theme adaptation, industry-leading page building plugins, as well as understanding element arrangements on the screen to drive the desired on-site actions. Building effective and creative website experiences that accomplish the specific site goal, should be the priority. Experience with end-to-end website creation, with a keen eye for design, would make you a valued candidate.
- Optimize existing website design, contribute to SEO and content decisions
- Help formulate effective strategies for each project
- Design and implement new designs, landing pages, features, and functionality
- Contribute to site architecture planning
- Manage technical aspects of the website and landing pages
- Publish effective forms to capture and convert web traffic into sales opportunities
- Be experienced at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Have experience in translating advertising descriptions into effective and visually attractive material for use in print and the web.
- Be able to convert complex business scenarios into marketing/sales material like newsletters/brochures or informative diagrams/charts/infographics
- Be able to design website templates which work well across various screen sizes (mobile/desktop)
- Have experience, and able to work well with other web developers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Creative problem-solving mindset and skills
- An understanding of WordPress theme and page template adaptation as well as best practices
- Experience with responsive and mobile design techniques
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Job Type: Full-time