We are MotiMedia, a Hong Kong / Macau based social enterprise that focuses on creating inspiring original content and immersive experiences that spur and empower individuals to be the most positive, authentic and very best versions of themselves.
Our vision is to spread positivity and inspiration through the power of storytelling.
In Q3 2021, we will host our first-ever event: MotiTalk: Macau 2021. With this event, we aim to provide a holistic experience for the event’s audience through the power of 5D Storytelling.
MotiTalk: Macau 2021 will showcase successful individuals and key opinion leaders across different fields who will share their personal stories in the most emotionally engaging, authentic, and impactful way possible! Combined with the use of visual, sound, and other stage effects, we aim to create an unforgettable, profound, and jaw-dropping experience for our audience, inspiring them to be the best version of themselves. We will also broadcast the event online and use the content captured before and during the show, to impact many more people around the world.
To get a better understanding about Moti, please take a look at the information we prepare via this link:
We are looking for a passionate and organized Virtual Assistant to join our team at Moti, where you will be trained to use Moti Management System (MMS) and become a contributor of the system, to turn thoughts into action, and to turn ideas into reality. The ideal new member we are expecting should be not only a good communicator but also an avid learner that can work and evolve with the team to make the system better.
As an Virtual Assistant at Moti, you are not merely an administrative support or an executor of projects. Working alongside a creative team that believes in the power of storytelling, you will be encouraged to think, to learn, to communicate, and to express yourself with clarity. You are so much more than you think, and we hope you come to us with a Growth Mindset and are ready to take on new challenges.
* Learn and Utilise our management system to manage your work on a daily basis
* Execute Project/Campaign-Based Tasks
* Research, Cold Sourcing and Lead Generation
* Account Contact and Follow Up
* CRM Data Entry and Updates
* Meeting Scheduling
* Make daily reports on your work about completion and problems faced
* Conceive, Plan and Document actions and workflow required to achieve the campaign goals at the execution level
* There is a learning curve to our management system MMS, a SaaS. You will complete the basic training programme within a week.
* Fluent in English, preferably in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) as well
* Good communication skills and precision of language
* Hours coinciding with Hong Kong time zone
* Experience in SaaS is a huge advantage
* Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts
* Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
* Self-motivated with strong time management
* Experience in Marketing, Project Management, Outreach, Recruitment & Procurement is a plus
If you are interested in working with us, please prepare a proposal and submit it to tess(at)moti(dot)media before the 25th of January 11:59PM (GMT+8).
As your proposal to our project, you are required to submit the following:
* Your CV / Resume
* Your availability going forward
* Your rate
* How did you learn about this opening?
* Your answers to the following questionnaire:
* How do you organize your day?
* What’s your experience with SaaS?
* How would you plan a project titled “Birthday Party for Mom Planned & Held” that has been assigned to you?
* In your own words, what is Moti Media?
* Tell us one thing you have learned lately that you are excited about.
If you want to discover more about MotiMedia as well as the position, we are hosting a project briefing call at 4:00PM (GMT+08:00) Hong Kong Standard Time on 11th of January, where we will introduce our company, the details of our requirements, and address all of your burning questions at once.
This is the zoom link for the Project Briefing />
Important Notes about the Project Briefing Call:
* The call will be recorded & sent to all parties of interest
* You may rename yourself and turn off the camera for anonymity reasons
* The session will last for at most 1 hour
* Please join the room on time
We look forward to speaking with you soon.