We are looking for a VA to find new customers. This role requires meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to lead generation and cultivating new customer accounts through timely communication.
You are an “Inbox Zero” type of person, where you can rapidly address emails and move leads through a sales cycle quickly. You can recognize opportunities and know when to promote and follow up with further outreach.
- Use our lead generation list ideas, and collect all potential leads into a single database. This involves a lot of manual data collection and entry.
- Follow a process to contact and follow up with all leads via email outreach.
- Use a CRM to advance any warm leads through our sales cycle and system.
- Reply to any potential leads with follow up interest.
- Assist the CEO in day to day promotions and activities to promote wholesale sales.
- If you are reading this and interested in the position, you MUST have the words “eat real chocolate” in your application.
- Coordinate with warehouse to help with new orders from wholesale channels.
- Communicate with wholesale accounts on the status of orders.
- MUST be capable of working independently and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English speaking/writing.
- Proficient in Excel, data entry and Gsuite tools
- 2-3 Experience with CRM such as Pipedrive, and sales cycle management
- Reliable computer, internet and power connection.
- Must be able to keep some overlap in hours with Denver Mountain Standard time, from 2pm MST to 5pm MST M-F