We need a sharp, efficient, and skilled Executive Assistant who will be able to provide support to the Chief Executive in a proactive and timely manner. An Executive Assistant’s duties will involve duties like managing the executive’s schedule, preparing analyses, and ensuring implementation of objectives in a timely manner.
• Assist an executive by being the point of contact for all communication the phone, email, fax, etc. Duties also include interfacing with clients
• Manage the executive’s schedule by arranging appointments, travel itineraries, etc.
• Produce reports for the executive, based on historical references or research, as requested
• Gmail and CRM Management
• Min 4 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant or in a similar position preferred
• Bachelors degree
• Experience with both Salesforce and Gmail/Gsuite a must
• Experience with CRM
• Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
• Tech-savvy and acquainted with office management procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideal Software Familiarity:
• Gmail (required)
• Excel (required)
• Work from Home
• Work / Life Balance
• Be part of an appreciated tight-knit team that values your contribution
• Integrity and confidentiality; a position that requires one to maintain an entire organization’s financial records requires one’s moral character to be of the highest-fiber.
• A positive attitude who is prepared to make the role their own
• Problem Solving Skills
• Desire to learn new apps
• Positive Outlook & Attitude is a must
• Newer PC or Mac
• Reliable Internet Speed min 10Mbps
• Headset for daily meetings with our Production Manager & Weekly Team Meetings + Webcam
If you satisfy the above criteria, we would love to see your application. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Submit your RESUME AND COVER LETTER