This business development and sales guru will be responsible for growing Student Success University Inc. audience and database through outreach messaging to college students within Student Forums, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.
This high impact position will be within timezone normal business hours and require 2 Team Calls per week on Tues and Friday with login, timed work, and collaboration throughout the week. It will require someone who is positioned to grow with the organization, get promoted, and build a longer term career helping students get setup and prepared to be real world ready for their success. It will have 4 reviews in a 12 month period each with an opportunity to gain a promotion. We believe in helping each other grow daily and this person will be apart of that.
TASK SUMMARY: Outreach on Social Media - Growing the Email Database - Recruiting Brand Ambassadors into the Platform - Social Influencer Marketing - Building an English Speaking Influencer Development Network - Podcast Campus Promotion
Business Development Manager, Student Success U 2017
Remote Position to serve initially the Tri-State Northeast Region of the United States of America aka Greater New York Metro Region.
Student Success University, after 5 years of research and planning, is ready to launch as the first fully connected student success experience. SSU, as referred to, is built and based around ‘What College Does Not Teach’; Life Skills, the art of connecting with people, and how to win them over to get hired. SSU teaches life skills to a generation that needs a guiding hand, earlier. SSU is launching their Student Success Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, and Soundcloud in Sept. They are launching their Brand Ambassador Program August 1st, and building their platform to launch November 1st. Whether they are student leaders, student athletes, community college, headed to college, or already in a 4 year university, they need to know exactly what to do to get setup for their own success. SSU teaches that through purpose driven human interactions. SSU is looking for a rockstar who is passionate about changing the way students globally approach their life by connecting in with people that can help them get more informed and ahead earlier, while making a difference in their lives. Our Sponsor a Student Program launches March 2018.
Overview of Role:
This business development manager role has an opportunity to advance based on 4 reviews in 1 year contingent upon performance, work ethic, vision for the future. It will require understanding clearly what we are building globally. This person will play a key role in the initial launch and development of young student thought leaders and their parents across the Tri State Area Phase 1 and a key role into Phase 2 launch of the North American Region as well.
• Develop growth strategy to recruit students into the Webinar
• Conduct Research to identify new student forums, pubs, and partners.
• Arrange initial interested students into 15 min calls for Ambassadorship
• Promote the companies brand message addressing Phase 1 launch
• Reach out via social media forums to bring in students top of funnel
• Use strategic messaging that is defined by the brand
• Measure daily goals, benchmarks, and metrics of engagement
• Review weekly progress against weekly goals
• Develop key influencer program directing all conversation in house
• Act on behalf of the organization in a professional and ethical manner
• Proven work experience in a business development role or similar role
• Proven sales track record and speaks and writes fluent English
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in high level outreach, daily planning, and forecasting
• Honest, Forward Thinking, Motivated by incentives and long term vision
• Communication and interpersonal skills with a passion to help students
• Time management and planning skills to execute on daily task/goals
• BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field
Non-Disclosure, Non Circumvent Agreement is required and signed prior to employment based on the proprietary nature of the company, it's intellectual property, and uniqueness in offering.