Stocks For Starters mission is Training and equipping beginners and professionals how to buy, sell, and hold Stocks and trade Stock Options for a prosperous retirement
We do this by providing stock and stock options trading courses, educational trading alerts and advisory.
Type of Position: Full-‐Time
Work Time Zone: Must be available between Monday through Friday from 7AM to 9:30AM Eastern Time (New York) as I may need to chat with them during this time. Otherwise, flexible on the work as long as it gets done.
Daily Reporting and Accountability: Need short bullet on progress report stating:
Section 1: What was completed each day –
Section 2: Any issues that need my help with –
Section 3: Any messages that I need to respond to from potential clients –
Section 4: Appointments that were set (if any)
Proposed Compensation: Full-‐time – from $450 to $600 depending on skill set.
1 Provide ongoing administration of all social media channels to target new audiences and keep existing audience engaged.
2. Daily creation, editing and posting of content to all social media pages
3. Contact potential brand partners for trading and training content collaborations
4. Extensive content curation, creation, writing, editing, posting, commenting, research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
5. Scrub, format, validate and split data spreadsheets – (I will provide training on how to do this).
6. Optimize YouTube video for description, annotations, keywords, based on set template for what to do.
7. Create landing pages with LeadPages for signups from Marketing campaigns (I will provide training on how to do this).
8. Create blog post in Wordpress – title, URL customization, YouTube or Vimeo embed code, post content (some which need hyperlinking), insert image and podcast audio/video file download path, schedule for publishing date.
9. Create a broadcast in Rapid Mailer with on-going email sequence for different target audience (I will provide training on how to do this).
10. Create simple images and edit existing files using Canva Pro or Adobe photoshoot.
11. Schedule in updates via Hootsuite – should be able to use the image and then ask a question to others to increase sharing and comments.
14. Research into what other competitors’ popular stock and Stock options training and advisory services do in terms of content creation, social media and marketing.
15. Minor appointment setting and Calendly appointment follow-ups.
17. Research on ticker symbols and data entry in multiple spreadsheets (I’ll train on exactly what to do here).
18. Future (likely after 4-‐6 months) may need to research affiliate products to promote.
19. Future (likely after 3 months) will be customer support management.
20. Future (likely after 3 months) – potential answering customer’s frequently asked questions through email
Why do you want this job? Because you are:
• A hard-working and dedicated professional who is looking to contribute to the mission of Stocks For Starters while gaining valuable work experience
• A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Candidate is required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and meet requirements of the above job description.
To apply email your word resume for consideration.