Looking for a graphic designer that can:
combine artistic elements and technology to communicate ideas through digital art which can be used for Marketing purposes specifically for business Branding.
This includes designing content that can be used for webpages, social media content, branding apparel, promotional items and print.
This may require you to collaborate with writers, web developers, creative directors, marketing experts, who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, you may transform data into visual graphics and diagrams to make complex ideas more accessible.
Branding focus: Good at branding, social media, branded apparel marketing/Advertising, Logos, iconography, typography, web page design, print, content creation, paper english grammar.
Logo design, brand identity, color scheme palette
Graphic design is important to market and sells products, services and it is a critical component of brochures and logos. Therefore, graphic designers often work closely with people in advertising and promotions, public relations, and marketing.
• up to date with the latest styles, trends, software, and technologies in order to remain competitive.
• A strong & attractive portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign,
Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• Excellent communication skills
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-
Education & Experience
Analytical skills. must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
Artistic ability. must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.
Communication skills. communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning.
• Attention to detail
• Handles rejection
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• knowledgable in UI/UX
• Layout skills
• Speak with project managers and clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
• Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
• Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message focusing on business branding
• Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
• Present design concepts to clients or art directors
• Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them •
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
Creating images and layouts by hand or using design
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Send me your WHATSAPP number if you want to be considered.
I'm located in PST timezone.