Love Social Media and Email Marketing? Read on!
Stocks For Starters mission is Training and equipping beginners and professionals how to buy, sell, and hold Stocks and trade Stock Options for a prosperous retirement
We do this by providing stock and stock options trading courses, educational trading alerts and advisory.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide ongoing administration of all social media channels to target new audiences and keep existing audience engaged.
- Contact potential brand partners for trading and training collaborations
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations.
- Extensive content curation, creation, writing, editing, posting, commenting
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales and external stakeholders to produce relevant content and translate ideas and concepts into compelling brand stories that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our target audiences
- Work as part of team to develop, draft, and edit e-newsletter content
- Contacting (via email and calls) potential partners, sponsors to seek partnership and collaborations
• Market active programs including email promotions, mailing campaigns, social media campaigns, etc.
• Create reports to analyze the successes and failures of marketing campaigns
• Create and conduct market research to improve existing programs
• Collaborate with team members on new projects and ideas
Why do you want this job? Because you are:
• A hard-working and dedicated marketer who is looking to increase the Stocks For Starters Marketing effort while gain valuable work experience in the field of marketing and public relations
• A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
Why do we want you? Because you have:
• A background in marketing or related fields, and a strong interest in pursuing a career in marketing, sales, or business administration
• Interest in learning how a global channel operates to build marketing programs that can be deployed across international markets and industries
• High motivation and the ability to work easily in both large team environments and independently
• Familiarity with digital media, social networks, online forums and blogging
• Ability to develop initiatives that meet brand objectives along with increasing web traffic and course sign-ups.
• Ability to analyze, measure and report on program engagement metrics
• Experience with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube marketing, Net-results, Constant Contact, MailChimp or similar e-newsletter service is helpful
• Hands-on experience with marketing-related assignments and interactions
• Prior experience at a public relations or marketing firm or corporate communications or marketing department is preferred
• Candidate is required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
To apply, respond with a word resume and number to reach you.