STARTING SALARY IS PHP $750 USD. Salary will go up with experience.
Apex is a Growth Marketing Agency focused on Cannabis Advertising, Copywriting, Compliance, Automation & Creatives Solutions.
Since inception, we've helped our clients go from startup to 7 and 8 figures USD in direct trackable revenue through online marketing channels.
We work seamlessly to push through client’s limitations and think not just about the client’s brand, e-commerce, and marketing. Everything we do is directly translatable into online revenue.
- For this role, we're looking for an Email Marketer who will create different email flows and campaigns for different brands.
- A structured approach to working. We'll be using a project management-like approach with Asana (along with a communication tool like Slack) to improve collaboration and communication.
- You resolve problems independently, rather than only taking orders. I want you to feel empowered and fulfilled in the job, and speak your mind if you think things can be done better.
- You love taking on challenges and learn new skills quickly.
- Be able to communicate and write in excellent English
- Be able to initiate, strategize & formulate email marketing strategies for e-commerce businesses
- Execute, monitor, and troubleshoot the aforementioned strategies
- Collaboration with our graphic designers to produce quality campaign artwork that aligns with our clients' brand style
- Analytics recording and evaluation (eg: email open rates, revenue generated per email campaign)
- Make decisions based on data to optimize strategies
- One to two years experience in email marketing / Klaviyo
- A great understanding of how eCommerce works
- Experience with Canva (and/or Photoshop) is preferred
- Experience with SMS and Messenger is a plus
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique email marketing campaigns.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please reply to this post AFTER researching our company, APEX our website:
2. Provide 2-3 references of companies you have worked for as an online (email) marketer.
3. Please share with us your availability and your desired salary!
4. Please share what online marketing tools you know how to use. Klaviyo? Shopify? Others?
5. Please share your portfolio and your resume
6. Reply back with the word "Puppy" so I know you read through all of this. Thanks!