Ran an ad and got a lot of responses however not enough of them had exactly what I am looking for so I'm trying again. I'm looking for a VA who speaks and writes English well with very little to no accent. I'm looking for someone who can help with answering the phones remotely, provide general information, qualify customers, book consultations, and enter the lead into a new CRM. You will also provide some customer support when needed and more importantly help me with responding to emails, texts, online chats, processing work orders, and sending out estimates.
Since phones aren't ringing all the time I can keep you busy with other data entry, data mining, list building, writing SEO content for local webpages for certain cities & counties for each keyword. I will show you all the similar sites you can pull general content off of. You will need to do your research on the industry and keywords so your better understand the purpose of the page your writing. (Perfect job for content writers or SEO experts)
Presentation and the way you carry yourself on the phone are important as your voice will be the first impression the customers will have. Must be positive, polite, and extremely friendly when taking in new calls.
Please Read Requirements and Confirm You're A Good Candidate Before Responding:
1. MUST speak English well with little to NO accent.
2. Must be professional and carry yourself well on the phone.
3. Must have excellent grammar and writing skills. Ability to write professional letters and email responses.
4. Must be able to work the following work schedule: 10PM-6AM local your time. Part-time hours 8 PM-1 AM local your time or 12 AM- 6 AM local your time.
5. Must have a good internet connection with good upload and download speeds.
6. Up-to-date PC or Laptop with a large screen so you can ZOOM, SKYPE, and or watch LOOM video instructions.
7. Will need a quiet space with noise-canceling headphones.
8. Must have 5 + years of on phone sales, customer support or administrative experience.
9. Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Drive, Gsuite/ Workspace as well as CRM and collaboration tools such as Jobnimbus, Slack or similar.
TO APPLY PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING TO BE CONSIDERED:
-Please send a response providing your CV or resume. Please make sure you confirm you meet the 10 requirements above.
-Please include a 3-5 min video recording telling me a little about yourself and what strengths you have that make you a perfect fit for this job.
-Please let me know if your looking for temporary work during Covid and if you are currently or planning to work on other freelance work.
-Include what rate of pay your willing to start out at and what hours you're willing to work listed above.
Hopefully, this new posting will help improve the quality of the responses and cut back on the Bots. To make sure you have read the ad completely please make sure you provide the above items plus add "Receptionist/ Content VA" to the title or opening line of your response. You should be able to message me your recordings or links.