Are you passionate about social media marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally? We want you to be part of our team!
- Managing the social media marketing strategy for our clients focusing on LinkedIn;
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Creating campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Spending hours on LinkedIn every day engaging with our clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followers, and improve overall engagement with our clients’ LinkedIn Company Pages.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Publishing Platform to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
At least two years of experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms