Stocks For Starters mission is Training and equipping beginners and professionals how to buy, sell, and hold Stocks and trade Stock Options for a prosperous retirement
We do this by providing stock and stock options trading courses, educational trading alerts and advisory.
Type of Position: Full-‐Time
Work Time Zone: Must be available between Monday through Friday from 7AM to 9:30AM Eastern Time (New York) as I may need to chat with them during this time. Otherwise, flexible on the work as long as it gets done.
Daily Reporting and Accountability: Need short bullet on progress report stating:
Section 1: What was completed each day –
Section 2: Any issues that need my help with –
Section 3: Any messages that I need to respond to from potential clients –
Section 4: Appointments that were set (if any)
Proposed Compensation: Depending on skill set.
Skills And Qualifications
Daily Work Description:
• 5+ years of professional experience as a developer
• Manage website maintenance, optimization, security and troubleshooting for clients. Champion the development and maintenance of internal and external websites.
• Experience with other CMS platforms such as SocialEngine and learning of other web interfaces and Lead Pages
• Experience with complex projects that require technical strategy, research, collaboration and design with impeccable execution
• Proven record of managing projects proactively, intentionally and intuitively from concept to completion.
• Experienced with all current development software and tools
• Able to manage multiple projects from start to finish
• Flexibility with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
• Best-practice coding, commenting and documentation
• Can work independently or in groups
• Ability to follow feedback from client to determine direction of a project
• Working knowledge of Sketch, Hubspot, Bug tracking, Google Tag Manager
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Problem solver
• A hard-working and dedicated professional who is looking to contribute to the mission of Stocks For Starters while gaining valuable work experience
• A self-starter with the ability to think critically, multi-task, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Candidate is required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and meet requirements of the above job description.
To apply email your word resume consideration.