MUST MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENT BELOW TO APPLY:
3 YEARS IN REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING or REAL ESTATE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS FOR A COMPANY BASED IN UNITED STATES
CPA LICENSE WITH IN-DEPTH GAAP UNDERSTANDING
Brix Real Estate Advisors is looking for a Real Estate Accountant with a minimum of 5 plus years real estate accounting experience or real estate financial analysis. This is a 100% work from home position.
This individual will be responsible for doing monthly bank reconciliations, underwriting commercial real estate investment opportunities, manage the company database and communicate with clients and lenders.
- We are seeking an individual with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, able to manage others and complete multiple items within a set deadline.
- Individual will use critical thinking in performing daily tasks and work well in a fast-paced environment, while meeting strict deadlines.
Real estate experience is highly preferred.
-Bachelors degree in accounting or similar field is required.
-Skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
-Minimum of 5 plus years of experience in accounting.
-Excellent organizational skills
- Strong writer
- Ability to work Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Must meet computer & internet requirements
Please email resume and cover letter.