We are looking for an assistant that will help manage our recruiting process. We are looking for a high energy, friendly, reliable recruiter to help build our team. We are a non-medical home care agency in Hillsborough, New Jersey area with a small, close-knit team and we are looking for that perfect fit to join us. Our ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare recruiting, as well as excellent communication skills and organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must.
All applicants will be required to submit a video letting us know why they are the best recruiter.
This position will include posting open positions on various websites to source candidates (Indeed, MyCNA jobs, LinkedIn, CareerPlug, Social Media), working with our ATS to track and follow-up with applicants throughout their onboarding stages, conducting phone screenings, qualifying candidates and scheduling interviews with our HR coordinator.
Building team culture from the first phone call is important to us and our qualified candidate will know how to speak with caregivers, put them at ease and let them know they applied for the right job with the right company.
Ideal candidate will have excellent phone skills and will be able to communicate proficiently by email or text.
We do have recruiting goals that must be met weekly/monthly.
This is a full-time (40 hour) position and hours are based on Eastern Standard Time.
Hours are 8:30AM – 5:00PM, so we are looking for night owls!
PHI and SSS will be paid after 90 days of employment.
DAILY/WEEKLY JOB DUTIES
• Update or post new jobs
• Seek out candidates from different sources (schools, job fairs)
• Reach out to interested candidates for a phone screening
• Build a relationship with each applicant
• Explain the hiring process and expectations
• Document what has been done with each candidate
• Assist applicants throughout the hiring process and complete reference checks
• Schedule video interviews for the HR Coordinator
• Follow up with candidates that have not completed the onboarding process
• Document and track what is working with the recruitment process and what isn’t
• Be an integral part of the team and help develop solutions and strategies to increase recruiting success
• Submit a weekly report as to number of applicants, phone screening and interviews scheduled
• Assist with onboarding as needed.
• Participate in our team daily meeting
• Minimum of 1 year recruiting experience
• BPO experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of current technology and proficiency with Excel spreadsheets (downloading and sorting by zip code)
• Laptop with High speed internet connection and webcam
• Backup system available in the event of power loss
• A quiet place to be able to speak to candidates without a lot of background noise and noise cancelling headphones
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)