Are you a rockstar property manager VA? Then we want YOU!
Hi! We are a US based company have been in business since 2006 as a business development company. I am looking for a great property manager long term and full time, (I am open to part time as well). Most of our staff has been with us for several years. We work with guests and tenants, Home and Business Renovation Clients, and Property Management clients for residential homes, short term rentals and long term rentals. We also work with investors and realtors.
Our property manager VA will be working mainly on property manager tasks, making sure our business runs smoothly. Reply to Guest inquiries and questions, adjust prices for listings communicate with cleaners find cleaners hold cleaners accountable to cleans scheduled maintenance and maintenance as needed, ensuring taxes are paid out and properties we manage are paid out, checkin and checkout calls. Some marketing and customer service work. Your daily responsibilities would include:
1. Send a daily report through email, detailing completed and ongoing tasks.
2. Make sure sales appointments are up to date. Make sure appointment reminders are sent. Confirm appointments with contacts.
3. Handle all cleaners, vendors and guests.
4. Organize the emails that come in. Remove spam. Respond to email. Forward emails to respective departments.
5. Handle all maintenance requests investigate who caused damage and coordinate and schedule and shop for best prices for repairs.
6. Respond to guests, tenants, and leads emails and requests and questions.
7. Schedule, book and confirm travel and accomodations and or personal tasks as needed.
To qualify for the position, you will need at least 1 year
experience in the following
1. Customer service
2. Calendar management
3. Appointment setting
We work in a fast paced industry. So it’s really important that
our VA would be:
● A fast learner
● Pays close attention to detail
● Follow instructions to the letter
In addition to having excellent English skills , you’ll need to use
the applications we listed below. You don’t need to be an
expert in all of them, but you need to be at least familiar with
most of them.
● Web research using search engines like Google, IE,
● Microsoft Word
● Microsoft Excel
● Microsoft Powerpoint
● Gmail and other email applications
● Google Docs
● Google Sheets
● Google Slides
● Google Calendar
● Communications apps like Skype, WhatsApp,
Telegram, Slack, Hangouts, FB messenger, etc
● Project management software (Basecamp, Trello,
Asana, Evernote, Google Docs)
● Time management or time tracking software
(TimeProof, Time Doctor, Tmetric, Toggle, Hubstaff)
We’re looking for someone who can grow with us and rise
from the ranks. If you have the following skills, this can help
1. Social media management
2. Blog writing
This is a full-time position
Must be flexible with hours, we are central time zone.
We honor most Filipino holidays except for All Saints and All
$700+ month for full-time work (40 hours a week)
Once you complete your 6 months probation, you will get:
● Commissions on leases
If accepted, you will be provided with social media management training to help respond to customer queries through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You’ll also be provided training in the crm to help us keep client responses.
You’ll be working with the CEO. As our business grows, you will have the opportunity to manage your own team of VAs to handle administrative and propert manager tasks.
When applying, put “Property manager ninja POC” in the subject heading.
Whatsapp me and book and interview on my calendly.
I'm looking for someone with experience .