***Looking for Content Editor***
If you have superb editing skills of various genres.
1. Edit content writers' work (1000-1500 words per article)
2. Ensure writers followed instructions
3. Check grammar, proper word usage, punctuation, transition and flow
4. Make contents easy to read
5. Can work full time (complete 10-12 articles per day)
6. Ensure accuracy and clarity of content
7. Maintain a consistent tone and quality of the articles
8. Work with minimal supervision and adhere to deadlines
9. Assist and perform other editorial duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- proficient in written english
- Must possess strong editing and sub-editing skills
- Must be detail-oriented and adept at checking copy and layouts with a good track record for accuracy
- Must be good in time management and be fast in writing and editing
- Preferably with experience in editorial production processes from research to final material production;
- Preferably with SEO knowledge
- Excellent English writing skills
- Able to communicate well
**Please send your CV
**explain why we should hire you in no more than 500 words.
**explain how you edit
**do you know how to add links using given anchors? If yes, how?