This is a remote position.
Help others achieve their real estate goals as a Transaction Coordinator! This rigorous position ensures that clients are guided through the entire contract-to-close pathway. Here’s what you need to know in order to apply:
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
As a Transaction Coordinator, you’ll be a vital part of the closing process for clients. This may include:
- Contract intake
- Uploading files to broker compliance systems
- New Listing Set up
- Order Home Warranty
- Schedule home inspection
- Social Media management (scheduling posts)
- Adding items to CRM
WHAT TOOLS WILL I USE?
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a master programmer or a computer guru. This position is very technology-oriented, and will likely use websites/software such as:
- TC Workflow
- Microsoft365 (Outlook, Excel, OneDrive)
WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS?
At Level, we look for the best in each of our Virtual Assistants. We specifically look for candidates who have:
- Experience as a real estate transaction coordinator (US Realty)
- Experience working from home or remotely
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to meet client needs (follow-ups, inquiries, etc.)
- Organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Verbal and written English competency
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time positions available
Schedule: (Graveyard shift)
Starting Rate: $3.63/hour + benefits
WHAT ARE MY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS?
To be the best at your job, you need to have the right equipment. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 central computer with at least Core i5 processor
- 1 backup computer with at least Core i3 processor
- Internet service provider with at least 10 mbps speed
- Backup internet service with at least 5 mbps speed
- Remote location (internet hub, library, cafe) during work hours
I’VE GOT THE ARE MY BENEFITS?
Congratulations! You’ve got the job! You’re now part of a team that strives to give our employees the best work environment possible. Here’s what you can look forward to as a member of Level as opposed to other companies:
• VALUE - Enjoy competitive and guaranteed pay with annual raises as a token of appreciation for your hard work
• HIGHER EXCHANGE RATES - Our method of sending money to you gets an exchange rate that’s over 3?tter than Paypal.
• HEALTH CARE - Keep yourself healthy with HMO medical coverage after six months for you and one dependent
• BONUS AND INCENTIVE - Any bonuses or incentives given to you by your client get passed 100% to you!
• PTO - Need time off? Receive PAID leave and holiday time to use with your friends and family
• HOLIDAY PAID TIME OFF - Level makes sure that you are entitled to 10 days of paid holiday time off, in addition to your
personal time off.
• STABILITY - Maintain stable job security with client replacements for a constant work flow
• SUPPORT - Use our company-wide support system ready to help you whenever you need a hand
• ENGAGEMENT - Celebrate your accomplishments with our annual Year-End Party
• HARDSHIP FUND - You matter to us most! We know things can get rough sometimes and we are here to support you. We have
a program set up to provide financial assistance to our VAs during trying times to make sure you are taken care of.?