The ideal candidate should have:
- Exceptional knowledge and expertise in managing a Shopify account. (This is a strong advantage.)
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience with Facebook Ads or Google Ads. (This is an advantage.)
- Proficiency in writing (product descriptions, ad copies, landing pages, etc) is a strong advantage.
- Experience in handling customer service concerns is a plus.
- The ability to manage and grow a social media presence.
- Willingness to learn, grow, and achieve goals is paramount.
*Flexible vacation options.
*Opportunity for advancement.
*Monthly targets with incentives for bonuses.
*You can work whenever you want whether your position is part-time or full-time.
*Hands-off management, with clear tasks and goals to allow you to be self-sufficient and use good judgment.
I presently own 2 brands, a podcast, and currently overseeing the development of a new startup. I am currently looking for a VA to launch another and continue to assist with this new portion of our business.
Steps for applying for this role:
1. At the top of your message introduce yourself, why this role interests you, and why you would be a great fit.
2. Change subject line to "RE: Executive Store Management - [YOUR INITIALS]"
A) Describe your experience managing a Shopify business.
B) Describe one of the top Shopify stores you managed.
C) Describe your past experience with Shopify.
D) Which part of this job are you most experienced in?
E) Do you have any other experience (directly relevant or not) that will make you perfect for the job?
F) What is your favorite activity during your downtime?
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Managing, adjusting, updating a Shopify store.
- Maintaining an active social media presence on brand channels.
- Regularly check communication lines slack, instant messages
- Adaptable within a rapidly changing e-commerce environment.
- Consistently achieve monthly targets.