Digilari Media, a Google and Hubspot certified partner, is seeking the services of a digital marketing specialist, someone who has already taken the initiative by deep diving into the digital marketing arena.
Digilari Media develop custom marketing strategies across multiple digital channels in order to achieve the very best results for our clients. Utilising our depth of knowledge and our unique creative approach we pride ourselves in challenging conventional thinking, which is reflected in our loving life and learning culture.
Due to the recent team changes, we are now in search of what was once was described as a true 'digital ninja', being someone who can demonstrate the passion they already have for the industry through having attained one or more recognised certifications from the main channel partners, Google, Bing, Facebook, Hubspot etc.
The Digital Marketing Specialist's primary responsibilities are to work with the team in order to execute digital marketing paid media strategies that have been developed to meet our clients' objectives. In order to be successful in this role you will have to have an eye for detail, you'll be a stickler for deadlines and you'll be able to juggle many projects and people at once.
Some of the key personality traits we'd like you to have:
- You enjoy maintaining a broad-based Digital Marketing knowledge
- You are proactive, methodical and somewhat intuitive, in your marketing approach
- You'll have the ability to conduct research on our client's products and services in direct comparison to their competitors, providing insights and improvement suggestions
- You'll be able to work well with a small team and fit into a fun and learning culture
- You'll be confident and self-assured in your approach
Some demonstrated skills you'll need:
- A good understanding of the tools in the Google Marketing suite
- Excellent written communication skills
- You have broad-based tech knowledge, you know your way around tech issues
- You are a natural troubleshooter and can rectify poor performing accounts to turn them around
- A good understanding of the key PPC channels, Google, Bing, Facebook & LinkedIn along with a relative understanding of SEO practices
- Good working knowledge in and around cloud-based software platforms
Want Bonus Points?
You've worked with the Optmyzr platform.
You're Google certified (now mandatory for all applicants)
You can provide references that can attest to your expertise and results.