We are on a mission to establish Filipino virtual assistants as true team members, develop long-term professional relationships with everyone we encounter, and foster our company as the best environment for mutual growth. We have a big goal of being the BEST place to work for home-based Filipino workers, and we are looking for top talent to help us achieve this!
We’re Level, a fast-moving and fast-growing US-based company connecting work-from-home Filipinos (Virtual Assistants) with our clients located in the US. In the past few years, our company has seen rapid and exponential growth, even though the pandemic. We attribute this growth to how we focus on employee satisfaction as our priority, which in turn leads to satisfied clients. We value being dependable, relational, humble, and just. Our core team is close-knit and dedicated to our mission. We set big goals, both personally and professionally, and hold each other accountable to achieve them.
We are in need of an experienced Recruitment Manager who will ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best Filipino workers while growing a strong talent pipeline. We are looking for someone who will step up, proactively strategize with our team, and create a plan to ensure that our high volume of job vacancies are filled within a two-week timeframe. This is not an entry-level position.
This is a high-pressure role; our growth means we’re adding new positions every few days, and this role needs to ensure we are consistently recruiting the best people for our clients the first time, every time. The right person will be able to create systems and processes to manage and streamline the recruitment process and keep up with our client growth. Being able to manage multiple projects at the same time and take ownership of the work is also essential.
The right person will be comfortable being uncomfortable and is guaranteed to grow professionally through constant development, leadership, and mentoring. If you want to do big things in the world, we want to help you achieve them. We believe in true partnerships and having a real work/life balance. We focus on results, not the hours you put in.
• Oversee the company's recruitment process in its entirety
• Manage and improve our complete recruitment process
• Record recruiting metrics
• Supervise the recruiting team and monitor the recruiting team's performance, making sure they are hitting their goals and the department’s goals by making sure the following are met:
1. Sourcing candidates via multiple online platforms
2. Doing active and passive recruitment - head-hunting relevant candidates via multiple online platforms
3. Achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates
4. Maintaining and updating our database of candidates and onboarding clients
5. Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements and using social media groups and job sites
6. Confirming applicants credentials by doing reference checks
7. Phone, email and follow up with onboarding clients
8. Assessing applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
• Proactively communicate with team members about potential challenges
• Work with management on developing new onboarding and recruitment system and processes
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• Recommend, align, and implement hiring and recruitment processes
• Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs
• Proven work experience as a Recruitment Manager in the work-from-home industry or similar recruitment role
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques recruiting on social platforms, etc.)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Be able to build strong client and candidate relationships during the hiring process
• Be able to administer and manage a high volume of vacancies, quickly prioritizing key recruitment activity
• High emotional intelligence
• Fearless drive and motivation
• Absolute team player
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Ability to produce quality output on time
• Salary: $1,250 USD/month
• Comprehensive Health Coverage for you and your dependent - not just an allowance!
• Depending on skills, desire, and performance, the right candidate will grow with the company into a senior position within the next few years
• 10 paid company holidays off annually
• Unlimited personal paid time off
• Guaranteed pay on time, every time (3% higher exchange rates than most payment systems - we take care of transaction fees so you don't have to!)