An amazing opportunity for the right person to work with a top performing real estate team based in VA. We are seeking to work with a motivated, digitally-enabled Graphic Designer with a strong understanding of design principles and skills in photo editing Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Canva and etc. The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker and has an expansive visual imagination, with excitement for crafting concepts and visual approaches for brands and products.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Create high quality, professional designs that adhere to existing brand materials and style guidelines
- Complete all assignments on time and within time/budget constraints
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Effectively communicate in English with other team members
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of best practices regarding typography, color theory, size, spacing and layout for different types of design.
- Must have a high attention to detail, work should be free of errors and follow instructions provided. Design files should be clean, organized and consistent.
- When given basic or summarized instructions, you should be able to use your own judgment to fill in the gaps to create effective graphics.
- Create these materials using computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and others as needed
- Produce drafts and iterations for review and quickly implement revisions based on internal team feedback
- 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design
- Portfolio of original design work required
- You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Available to work during EST business hours.
- Work independently as well as in a group when necessary.
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate and is cognizant of others’ priorities to help achieve the goals of the group.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and etc.
- Work from home
- Competitive pay
- Raise after 90 Days depending on performance
- Paid education opportunities after 90 days ($500 credit)
- Health Insurance after the first year
- $5,000 worth of Equipment Upgrade after the first year
- Paid sick days (3) and time-off (1 day accrued each month after the probationary period)
HOW TO APPLY:
A. Fill-out this this application form:
B. We will contact the successful applicants for a quick interview.
C. Ask the short-listed applicants to submit a sample graphic (screen recording while doing a sample graphic)
Note: Only the applicants that will submit the form above will be considered for the position.