A fast-growing brokerage is looking for a detail-oriented person who can work Monday-Friday and sometimes on a weekend upon request, to help with the day-to-day administration of our busy office.
We are seeking someone who has excellent communication skills on the phone, is in high energy, and looking to grow with us long term.
They would need to be efficient with any computer-related work, Microsoft Office and Word, Marketing Skills, able to professionally answer phone calls, be punctual, willing to learn, and keep up with a fast-paced work environment.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST Must have a C1 or C2.
What will you do?
*Prospecting and Lead-generation
*Recruit new and experienced agents to join our team.
- Do inbound and outbound calls to homeowners and tell them about how they could benefit from our services
- Confidently use our scripts to convert prospects to leads!
- Handle objections efficiently
- Properly disposition calls on our system
- Confident to start and hold a conversation with foreigners
- Able to read people’s emotions through their voices and respond appropriately
- Able to handle objections effectively
- Motivated, disciplined, coachable, trainable, and a go-getter!
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and team-driven environment
- 1-2 years of overall work experience, preferably in customer service (real estate is a plus!)
The pay is negotiable depending on experience and skills. We are looking for part-time which can lead to full time for the right person.
***** Please send resume AND VIDEO RECORDING INFORMING US OF PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE for immediate consideration.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE