You need to have amazing English and can be friendly towards customers!
Your daily responsibilities would include:
1. Send a daily report about various tasks.
2. Manages inbound and outbound calls.
3. Respond to customer questions via email and live chat.
4. Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
5. Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
We are invested in our agents' success. You’ll go really far if you’re
● A fast learner
● A great communicator
● Calm and collected under pressure
Newbies are welcome but you do need to have excellent English skills. It’s also important that you know how to use the applications we listed below. You don’t need to be an expert in all of them, but you need to be at least familiar with most of them.
● Web research using search engines like Google, IE, Bing, etc
● Microsoft Applications.
● Microsoft Powerpoint
● Gmail and other email applications
● Google Applications.
● Communications apps like Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack, Hangouts, FB messenger, etc
● Project management software (Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Evernote, Google Docs)
● Time management or time tracking software (TimeProof, Time Doctor, Tmetric,
This is a full-time position or a part-time position.
The schedule depends on the clients’ needs.