L’AVIYE is an online fashion e-commerce brand catering mainly to the African-American market. With a large online presence and growing customer base, we are seeking a reliable, hardworking and highly motivated Social Media, PR & Virtual Assistant to join our team. Someone who is creative, can work independently, take initiative and is great with photoshop/photo editing.
We desire someone for the long term, initially to start on a part time basis (20 hours/week) with potential for full time after a 3-month trial period. Lastly, you must be willing to do a video interview.
1. Social media management - curate, schedule & publish content for social media & email marketing: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Mailchimp
2. Basic photo editing for social media posts
3. Relationship development & management between L’AVIYE, influencers & online media houses to gain brand exposure
4. E-commerce listing creation & optimization
5. General admin tasks customer service, inventory management & other e-commerce tasks
6. Content creation for our online blog
7. Other competitor analysis and market research
• Has at least (2) years VA experience in a similar role – this is non-negotiable
• Knowledge of keyword research & basic SEO
• Experience with e-commerce platforms SHOPIFY, ETSY, AMAZON
• Graphic Design experience (Adobe Photoshop, Canva)
• Organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent in written and oral English
• Fast learner & can work independently with minimal supervision
• A fast and stable internet connection
1. Send your updated CV with cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to: laviyeofficial [at] gmail [dot] com; with the email Subject: "L’AVIYE Social Media, PR & Virtual Assistant Job Application.
2. We will email successful candidates to arrange an interview right away, REPLY to the email to CONFIRM your attendance. If you do not hear from us after two weeks, please regard your application as unsuccessful.