BEFORE YOU APPLY
Can't wait to work with our next superstar staffer!!! :)
This is a serious role with some training provided, so apply if you are a go getter marketing enthusiast!
Marketing Assistant Position
Duties for the position include:
• Assisting management with internal marketing advertising, funnels and email campaigns
• Assisting with the production of marketing copy and content
• Assisting clients with copy writing and advert images
• Marketing funnel creation and training using Click funnels
• Facebook Advert creation and content marketing
• Assisting in email copy writing and implementation through Active Campaign
• Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
• Participating in staff trainings and meetings
Requirements for the position include:
• A qualification in marketing and/or advertising (not essential but an advantage)
• Fast and stable internet connection
• Excellent written and verbal English skill and proficiency
• High level of attention to detail
• Personable, presentable and articulate
• Sound understanding of marketing principles
• Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Facebook Advert Manager, Click funnels and Active Campaign knowledge and proficiency
• Extensive knowledge of G-Suite including, Gmail, Calendar, Drive and YouTube
• Strong administration and organisational skills
Please address the selection criteria in your application, separate from your resume. The selection criteria are the knowledge, skills and experience considered necessary to successfully perform the duties of the position. Please address the specific requirements of the role listed above.
Make sure you read the job advertisement carefully to identify how the selection criteria are to be addressed.
Give examples which demonstrate how you are able to meet the criterion duties including the types of tasks you have undertaken and the results you achieved.
You may also draw upon any outside experiences or activities, such as a position on a committee or studies undertaken, that would be relevant to your performance in the position.
A common framework for structuring your examples is SAO (Situation, Action, Outcome). By using this framework to complete your response, you will help guide us toward a full understanding of your past experience.
The length of your responses will depend on the level of the position you are applying for but generally comments should not be longer than one or two paragraphs per criterion.
Resume / Curriculum Vitae
Your resume is an essential component of your application. For the purposes of your application, your resume should contain the following information:
Full name, residential address, contact telephone number(s), Skype and email address.
Starting with your most recent position - include approximate dates, name of employer, position title and details of your main duties and achievements in each position.
Education and Training
Include completed education and training, as well as education and training you may currently be undertaking.
Nominate two referees
Provide their names, their relationship to you and their contact details. The people you nominate should be able to comment directly on your abilities and previous experience in a work situation. It is recommended that you advise your referees in advance so that they are aware they will be contacted with regards to your application.
What needs to be submitted to :
1. Email with Subject Line – Application for Marketing Assistant Position - (NAME) 2. Resume
3. Selection Criteria (Cover Letter)
DEADLINE of submission – 31st December 2017 MIDNIGHT (Sunday)