To join our finance team and help us with a range of responsibilities. The core of this role is supporting the application of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, facilitate and complete monthly closing procedures, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and analyses, and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
General Duties (Includes but is not limited to the following):
• Agent Commission Workups on all Transactions
• Prepares and send all CDF's to Escrow
• Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness
• Engage with employees to research and accurately resolve commission, bonus payment, and other related inquiries.
• Special projects as needed
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
• Proven work related work experience
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
• Highly organized and good in problem solving
• Strict attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Must be willing to work from 9AM – 6PM PST or 12AM – 9AM MNL
• Reliable internet connection with a speed of at least 3mbps & up, pc/laptop, back up pc and internet connection, and headset w/ a noise reduction feature