Handle inbound sales calls and ensure that customer orders are handled in a manner consistent with the customer’s satisfaction and compatible with excellent standards. Must have great verbal and written skills in the English language.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: .
• Enter new sales orders.
• Convert previous quotes to new orders.
• Create and set up new accounts for new customers.
• Update and maintain current information on customers.
• Answer customer service, billing, and website calls and e-mails.
• Other duties may be assigned by the manager, as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and with great enthusiasm, as well as a good attitude.
Education/Experience: This job requires a college diploma or with minimum of one-year experience in sales and/or a call center environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement by using whole numbers.
• Ability to read a tape measure.
• Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry outinstructions that are furnished in written or verbal form.
• Ability to adhere to a comprehensive Quality Assurance program
• Ability to solve problems that involve several variables.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts anddraw valid conclusions.
• Must be able to make responsible decisions.
• Must have experience with word processing, spreadsheets, email, database software and Internetsoftware.
• Ten key bytouch a plus.
• Spanish fluency a plus.