We are in need of Mobile React Native Developers
Dev house is one leading software consultancy seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate third-party API's.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
• Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Assist with building estimates.
• Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
• Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
• Follow FullStack's detailed development process
Web Developer Skills & Competencies
Please email your CV to , Please attach sample of work or link for past projects.