**READ THIS ENTIRE POST. APPLY ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS - DO NOT COPY/PASTE YOUR APPLICATION**
You MUST be able to work on American business hours which are 10 PM - 6 AM PH time. If you are a night owl, this job is for you. Please apply ONLY if you are able to work overnight hours.
Can you do the following fast and accurately?
Bonus if you have also worked with:
We're looking for someone thorough, attentive to detail, and who likes to put out high quality work. The successful candidate will be highly communicative and accountable for their work. We appreciate team members who ask questions when they need clarification and complete things in a timely manner.
Does this sound like it was written just for you? Great!
We are Web Pages That Sell - a web design and development company. We are a US based company in business for over 12 years. No external links are allowed in this job post so google our business to find our website. We provide services for a variety of different types of businesses. Services include development of new sites, redesigning existing sites, maintenance, and security monitoring.
You will work with a team of other Philippine based developers, the owner, and an administrative support person. The position will start as temporary but may become permanent after a probationary period and based on your work performance. The probationary period is a time for you to demonstrate your work quality and ethic.
How to Apply:
Apply ONLY if you meet the requirements above and follow the application instructions below. We will only select a few candidates to interview. If you do not follow application instructions, you will not be considered.
DO NOT COPY/PASTE an application email. Show us you are detail oriented by following these application instructions. Address the following questions/items in your email.
1. Why are you interested in working an overnight shift?
2. What platforms and programs do you have experience working with? (eg WordPress, Wix, Photoshop, Canva, Trello, Slack, Dropbox, WPMU Dev, Sucuri, etc)
4. Have you converted a PSD to HTML or WP before?
5. Provide a link to your resume and/or work history.
6. Tell us any other information about your talents you’d like us to know (eg graphic design experience, copywriting, PSD conversion, ecommerce, membership sites, social media management/campaigns, SEO specialization, etc)
7. Include your email address
8. Address your email to "Gretchen" (the person in charge of the hiring process)
• Web Development
- Wordpress Development
- Content Management
- Ecommerce / Shopping Carts
- Google analytics
- Managing Servers
- PSD to HTML
- Webmaster Tools
• Graphics & Multimedia
- Web page Design
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Tech Support