Konan Law is an immigration law firm headquartered in Toronto, Canada, providing comprehensive services in the area of immigration. We are looking for a proactive individual to join our professional team as a Virtual Legal Assistant. A potential candidate is a passionate self-starter looking to utilize their skills in the area of Canadian immigration.
A Virtual Legal Assistant will assist and support our legal team and will be expected to perform the following:
• Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
• Assist the Lawyer and Case Analyst in case management and preparation
• Aid in file processing and completion
• Assist in drafting and proofreading correspondence and legal documents
• Communicate with clients and government agencies
• Organize and maintain electronic filing
• Prepare reports
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Law, Legal Studies or related field preferred
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills and professional demeanor
• Previous experience in a legal setting
• Ability to work independently, multitask and keep deadlines
• Strong attention to details and ability to think critically
• Exposure to Canadian immigration system and knowledge of foreign languages is an asset
This is a remote full-time position.
Important: Please submit your resume to The submission should have your name and job title as a subject line. We would appreciate no phone calls. Only selected candidates will be contacted.