A Short Sale Coordinator will manage all the paperwork and deadlines involved in a real estate transaction. They are trained in every step of the selling process and are tasked with monitoring progress from the time the seller accepts an offer through the close of escrow.
General Duties (Includes but is not limited to the following):
You will be mainly responsible for the processing of all buyer/seller mutually accepted contracts set to close.
• Work side-by-side with Real Estate Broker to streamline short sale transactions
• Responsible for person to person contact with clients and communicate with lenders and buyers agents regarding all transactions on a daily basis.
• Responsible for maintaining all client files digitally and assuring that all paperwork is completed and secured
• Responsible for initiating the short sale process with the lenders and collecting all the required financial documents from the sellers.
• Will submit short sale package to the lender and communicated with them on a weekly basis to ensure all documents were received and to make sure the process moved forward towards approval
• Works with Banks to submit Short Sale Packages
• Works with homeowners to get the correct paperwork
• Must be willing to work from 9am-6pm PST or 1am-10am MNL
• Speaks Great English and must be confident in calling/talking to our real estate agents
• Must be fluent and experienced with WA State real estate contracts, compliance and guidelines
• Strong administrative, communication and customer service skills
• Highly organized and a good problem solver
• Strict attention to detail
• Fluent with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word
• Reliable internet connection with a speed of at least 3mbps & up, pc/laptop, back up pc and internet connection, and usb headset w/ a noise reduction feature
• Keen organizational skills
• People skills
• Record-keeping skills