We are a law office in North America (Phoenix, Arizona) representing consumers struggling financially. We are seeking an analysist to perform data entry, drafting documents, review/analyze documents and maintaining/organizing client files.
* MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO BE CONSIDERED *
You will receive on the job training which will to help our office connect with our clients and prospective clients emotionally, find out their pain points, find out WHY they are in the situation they are in, and most importantly assure them that we can help achieve their goals. We are NOT looking for a robot to just read a script, we need someone who can show emotion, kindness, connection, empathy, etc. Our clients and prospective clients are in bad situations (divorce, job loss, bad real estate investments, medical, taxes, etc.) so you need to be able to empathize and show compassion.
Our goal is to help them out of their situation by meeting with our attorney. You must be able to let them vent and tell their story while still capturing all of the pertinent information we need from every call. We do NOT just read a script line by line.
This is a job for you if...
• You want to be part of an organization that truly impacts people lives. • You want to lift people up during one of the most difficult times of their life. • You want an unprecedented opportunity to grow, learn and develop yourself. • You want to work with a team of other passionate, high-performing and talented people.
Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree. • Excellent written and oral communication skills. • Ability to read instructions and watch training videos to perform tasks. • Ability to work productively video conferencing and instant messaging. • Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines • Detail-oriented. • Must be able to work graveyard schedule (Monday - Friday from 11:00 - 8 PHT). • Knowledge of remote communication and technology systems. • Windows computer literate, and willing to learn more software and tools. • Modern PC with two monitors (minimum). • Quiet, dedicated workspace without distractions. • Fast fiber internet access at home (not wireless). • Webcam for video conferencing.
To apply, please send an email to jobs at stonelawaz . com with the following (make the subject "I want to help you change lives"):
- Your resume in PDF format.
- A cover letter in PDF format.
- A screen-shot of from showing the quality of your internet connection.
- A picture of your computer & work area.
- MP3/MP4 introduction where you discuss the following points (1-2 minutes):
- Your name.
- Where you are from.
- Where you went to school.
- What you studied in school.
- Some of your favorite hobbies.
- Your family / friends / pets.
- Your home life (who lives at home and what hours they maintain)
- Why you're interested in working remotely from 11:00 - 8:00 PHT for a USA based company. -Income history and requirements.
We look forward to your receiving your information.