Responsible for maintaining customer relationships with our product and service providers. Ensure post sales customer satisfaction and retention. Work closely with our product and service providers in conducting membership drives and activities. Responsible for researching market conditions to determine the potential sales of YBN products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recruit Product and Service Providers utilizing marketing efforts, networking strategies, and referrals opportunities.
• Assist with client and membership retention through membership development.
• Conduct follow up activities such as customer satisfaction surveys with Product and Service Providers.
• Initiate membership drives utilizing strategic partnerships in market area.
• Participate in customer (PSP) education activities and programs.
• Provide support personnel for Branch Manager or any Supervisory Agent of YBN
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by YBN through training and research.
• Requires the ability to make real time decisions to resolve customer issues.
• Identify key decision makers within the potential customer base by position to develop an opportunity to make a presentation and communicate the services and products offered by YBN.
• Obtain referrals and participate in networking activities as well as work with
centers of influence to generate leads for potential clients.
* Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent people skills
* Persuasive communication skills
* Technical Learning skills
* Action Oriented
* Ability to interact with high level internal and external personnel
* Business acumen and solid understanding of commercial businesses
* Self-starter who can work independently as needed and ask questions as needed
* Customer Focus