Our established UK-based Online Marketing operating globally is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Content & Outreach Manager who will take a proactive role in providing premium SEO services to our existing client base. You will be responsible for taking the lead in link acquisition through email and influence marketing in support of various digital strategies for organic search.
The position directly reports to the Head of SEO and Head of Content and will collaborate with existing client teams, content strategists and project managers.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
• Strong knowledge of Lead Generation funnels
• Strong knowledge of Content Marketing
• Strong knowledge of email marketing (cold & subscription-based)
• Knowledge in CRM Management
• Proven ability to convert leads into customers
• Highly Analytical
• Ability to communicate ideas and strategies effectively to a team
• Highly-organised and can put in place structures and systems for effective processes
• Can report for work 9:00 AM-5:00 PM BST/GMT
• Very reliable and results-driven
• Build relationships with influencers, journalists, bloggers, industry experts and partner brands.
• Identify potential placements and commissioning content from their internal design and copy team.
• Liaise between the client and the SEO and content teams to ensure a consistent and performance-enhancing approach.
• Manage the work of less experienced members of the team and act as a mentor.
• Assist in new business opportunities when required.
• Keep client lead abreast of all client activity, communication and developments.
• Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on the account.
• Adhere to deadlines given by client/lead.
• Reply to all client correspondence as priority.
• 3+ years of online experience minimum in either a social media, influencer marketing, digital PR, or senior SEO role.
• Experience with blogger outreach/influencer marketing.
• Experience of using outreach tools such as Buzzstream, Pulsar, and similar software to research content promotion opportunities
• Experience of using SEO tools such as aAhrefs, SEMrush
• Knowledge of CMS such as Wordpress, Woo Commerce, etc. an advantage
• Strong command of written and spoken English – can write like a native speaker is a must.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please send us a message together with your resume and Skype details for a faster screening process . We are currently processing a high volume of applicants so please send us your resume with complete details.
Applicants who do not have competent knowledge in Outreach, Content Marketing or Advance Link Building Strategies will not be shortlisted. We have a 2-step screening so please expect to be assessed and re-assessed for your skills and experience with our extensive interview process.